2 Galley Assistant Chef
VESSEL TYPE : Pleasure Yacht
TRADE ROUTE : Philippines
||Nov 19, 2018
||Dec 18, 2018
||Atlantis Azores Inc.
About the Job:
Skills and Qualification:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least two years work experience as Galley Assistant, Steward, Messman or Assistant Chef.
- Experience with passenger vessels is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Good ‘team player’ with excellent social skills.
- Above average spoken English.
- Should be flexible and physically able to work long hours and on a 8 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule.
- Comfortable living and working in close quarters with other crew members.
- Be available to start work immediately.
Required Sea documentation:
- Valid SIRB
- Valid Yellow Card from Bureau of Quarantine
- STCW Crowd and Crisis Management
- Basic Training Certificate
- Basic Medical First Aid and Fire Fighting Certificate
No fees shall be collected from the applicants. Beware of the illegal recruiters.