2 Third Engineer
VESSEL TYPE : Container
TRADE ROUTE : Cebu, Manila, Cagayan, Tacloban, Davao, Gensan, Ozamis
||Nov 07, 2018
||Dec 06, 2018
- Competitive Salary
- Safe & conducive work environment onboard
- HMO/ Health insurance once regularized
- Internal/ Eternal trainings
About the Job:
Port of Call: Cebu, Manila, Cagayan, Tacloban, Davao, Gensan, Ozamis
- Assisting the Second Engineer in matters relative to discipline and working relationship of the engine personnel.
- The immediate operations of the prime mover of the main and emergency generators.
- Ensuring that any conducted inspections are recorded in the Engine Department Maintenance Record Book and reporting to the Chief Engineer any major defects that will affect the ship’s operation.
- Ensuring that a corrective action is done every time a defect has been found on the engine(s).
- Accomplishing and submitting on time the Auxiliary Engine Running Hours and Auxiliary Performance Data reports every month.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the vessel’s auxiliary engine(s).
- To upkeep and maintain all onboard air-conditioning equipment for the crew and passenger’s comfort.
- Maintaining all pipes within the Machinery spaces and relates work status to the Second Marine Engineer.
- Maintaining all lighting fixtures, power lines, switches, control boxes and main switchboard.
- In-charge for all air-conditioning equipment for crew and passenger comfort.
- In-charge to the power generation system of the vessel inclusive of the main switchboard(s)
No fees shall be collected from the applicants. Beware of the illegal recruiters.