VESSEL TYPE : TO BE ANNOUNCED
TRADE ROUTE : TO BE ANNOUNCED
||Nov 05, 2018
||Dec 04, 2018
About the Job:
* Preferrably with Seaman's book and CISRS certificate and/or ID
- Advanced scaffolding certified personnel (ability to produce certification)
- Ability to build tube and fitting scaffolding, system scaffolding.
- Required to erect scaffolding in areas such as
- Ballast tanks
- Ships decks
- Ship accommodation area
- External and internal vessel areas upto 10m +
- Ability to inspect and certify scaffolding for safe use
- Would be required to work as an active part of a painting team assisting where required (as well as learning coating works).
Men should have prior experience of completing blasting and coating operations from Rope Access.
No fees shall be collected from the applicants. Beware of the illegal recruiters.