Have you encoded your resume at SeamanJobsite already?
Seafarers who encode their resume to our database and apply to various maritimes jobs receive a higher chance of getting hired. You can forward your resume to all maritime companies and agencies registered to us.
|Encode my Resume||I'm done encoding||No, thanks|
VESSEL TYPE : to be announced
TRADE ROUTE : TO BE ANNOUNCED
|Agency Name:||SUPPLY OILFIELD & MARINE PERSONNEL SERVICES, INC.|
|POEA License Number:||POEA-112-SB-090312-R|
|Address:||19TH FLOOR, PEARLBANK CENTER, 146 VALERO ST. SALCEDO VILLAGE MAKATI CITY|
|View Complete Company Profile|
|Opening Date:||Oct 17, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 15, 2018|
* Holding BT / SDSD / COP training certificates
* Preferrably withvalid US B1 OCS VISA and BOSIET/FOET certificates
- Advanced scaffolding certified personnel (ability to produce certification)
- Ability to build tube and fitting scaffolding, system scaffolding.
- Required to erect scaffolding in areas such as
- Ballast tanks
- Ships decks
- Ship accommodation area
- External and internal vessel areas upto 10m +
- Ability to inspect and certify scaffolding for safe use
- Would be required to work as an active part of a painting team assisting where required (as well as learning coating works).
Men should have prior experience of completing blasting and coating operations from Rope Access. Personnel will require the following:
- In date scaffolding certification
- Seamans Book
Beware of the illegal recruiters.