VESSEL TYPE : Passenger/Expedition
TRADE ROUTE : ARCTIC / ANTARTIC
||Jun 21, 2018
||Jul 20, 2018
- Deployment September 2018
- Fixed rotation 5m/2.5m
About the Job:
- Carry out maintenance work on machineries and equipments in the charge of the engine department
- Carry out matters pertaining to the requisitioning of the parts and ship’s stores for the machineries and equipments in the charge of the engine department.
- Carry out maintenance and control of lathes machines, welding machines, various tools and materials etc.
- Other works as instructed by the Chief Engineer or the Second Engineer
- Must have relevant MAK or CAT engine experience
- Must have atleast 1 year of relevant sailing experience onboard a passenger expedition, Container or General Vessel, on Arctic trade is an advantage.
- With valid STCW certificates Regulations III/5- Able Seafarer Engine, VI/1 – COP BT, VI/2.1- COP PSCRB, VI/6 – COP SDSD,
- With valid Schengenis an advantage.
No fees shall be collected from the applicants. Beware of the illegal recruiters.