Have you encoded your resume at SeamanJobsite already?
Seafarers who encode their resume to our database and apply to various maritimes jobs receive a higher chance of getting hired. You can forward your resume to all maritime companies and agencies registered to us.
|Encode my Resume||I'm done encoding||No, thanks|
5 CHIEF OFFICER - OIL/CHEM
VESSEL TYPE : OIL/CHEM TANKER
TRADE ROUTE : Inter- Island ( Domestic Trade )
|Agency Name:||SHOGUN SHIPS CO., INC.|
|POEA License Number:||N/A ( DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY )|
|Address:||#7 JADC COMPOUND, E. RODRIGUEZ JR. AVE., BRGY. BAGONG ILOG, PASIG CITY|
|View Complete Company Profile|
|Opening Date:||May 09, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 07, 2018|
EMBARK on your CAREER and NAVIGATE your FUTURE with us, NOW!
Like and visit our FB Page for more information and updates
Domestic / Local
- Acting as the Deck department team leader in an emergency / crisis response situation.
- Maintaining discipline within the Deck department.
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate record of deck maintenance.
- Administering and controlling of deck stores and equipment including inventory and expenditure control and requisitioning.
- Monitoring all situations which may result in environmental pollution incidents and to take appropriate preventive measures.
- Keeping a navigational watch as instructed by Master.
- Has been Chief Officer for at least 6 months.
- With or without Tanker experience
- Must willing to undergo company’s prescribed in-house training program.
- Atleast with experience in Passenger / Roro / Fast Craft with Crowd Crisis Management Certificate.
- Preferrably with Safe Navigation and Collision Regulation for Domestic Voyage
Candidates are invited to apply online or walk-in to our office.
Pasig Office: #7 JADC Compound, E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
Email Address: [email protected]
Look for Mr. Rommel and Mr. Artur / 09253215865
With/ Withoutexperienceand in possessionofany of the following valid certificates/ trainings:
- MARINA or PRC License
- Basic Training ( Updated )
- Basic Training for Oil and Chemical Tanker Cargo Operation
- Advanced Training for Oil Tanker Cargo Operation
- Advanced Training for Chemical Tanker Cargo Operation
- Advanced Training for Fire Fighting
- Safe Navigaitional and Collision Regulation (Safe&Nav)
- Ship Simulator and Bridge Teamwork (SSBT) or BTM
- Radar Observer's Course (ROC) / Radar Navigation/Radar Plotting and Use of ARPA (RNRPUA)
- Radiotelephony or Ships Restricted Radio Operators Course (SRROC) / General Operator's Course (GOC) or 1st Class RTG
- Ship Handling and ManeuveringDeck Watchkeeping
- Ship Security Officer (SSO) or
- Ship Designated Security Duties ( SDSD )
Kindly like and visit our page for more informations.