Have you encoded your resume at SeamanJobsite already?
Seafarers who encode their resume to our database and apply to various maritimes jobs receive a higher chance of getting hired. You can forward your resume to all maritime companies and agencies registered to us.
|Encode my Resume||I'm done encoding||No, thanks|
VESSEL TYPE : CONTAINER
TRADE ROUTE : WORLD WIDE
|Agency Name:||F. A. VINNEN PHILIPPINES, INC.|
|POEA License Number:||POEA-042-SB-050517-R-MLC|
|Address:||7/F, 2053 Edison Street, Barangay San Isidro, 1234 Makati City Philippines|
|View Complete Company Profile|
|Opening Date:||May 03, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 01, 2018|
|Principal:||F.A. Vinnen & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG)|
- On-time Allotment
- Serving Only One Principal
- Email Access Onboard
- Holder of valid National Certificate II issued by country of nationality.
- Holder of valid Passport, Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book and Seafarer’s Registration Certificate issued by country of nationality.
- In possession of training certificates pursuant to national or flag state and in accordance with 1978 STCW Convention, as amended; requirements.
- Certified in mess man course
- with valid US Visa
- in possession of training certificates pursuant to national or flag state
- Minimum 1-yearExperience on an International Container VesseL as Messman
Kindlycall us at the contact numbers below and/or fill up our online application form on www.vinnen.com.ph ( please visit only upon invitation)
F.A. Vinnen Philippines, Inc.
7/F, 2053 Edison Street,
Brgy. San Isidro,1234 Makati City, Philippines
Tel No.+63 (2) 843.8919 / +63 (2) 843.6754
Fax: +63 (2) 886.8503
Vinnen Website: www.vinnen.com.ph