5 Accounting Specialist
VESSEL TYPE : Shorebased
||Dec 05, 2017
||Jan 03, 2018
About the Job:
Responsible for the preparation of Accounts Payable and Receivables; recording of companies daily transactions. Prepares periodic financial reports and schedules.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible in check preparation for various payables of the company.
2. Ensures that all transactions are properly accounted, documented and recorded.
3. Responsible for the preparation of journal and check voucher for various payments for of the company. ;
4. In charge in processing of payments due to all suppliers of the company and its affiliated companies;
5. Responsible in monitoring of account receivables/payables and outstanding cash advances of employees;
6. Monitoring of cash receipts and thru credit card terminal.
7. Prepares Government Tax Remittances.
1601E with alphalist - every 10th of the month
2550M/Q (Vat Remittance) - every 20th of the month / 25th of the Month-qtrly
1702Q/Annual - 60 days after the quarter
2551M/Q (Percentage tax) -every 20th of the month
SSS/Pag-ibig and Philhealth -monthly remittances
8. Proper file maintenance of accounting documents such as check and journal vouchers bank statements, BIR records of few affiliated companies and other various files;
No fees shall be collected from the applicants. Beware of the illegal recruiters.