Have you encoded your resume at SeamanJobsite already?
Seafarers who encode their resume to our database and apply to various maritimes jobs receive a higher chance of getting hired. You can forward your resume to all maritime companies and agencies registered to us.
|Encode my Resume||I'm done encoding||No, thanks|
2 Shipment Coordinator - Dredger
VESSEL TYPE : Dredging vessel
|Agency Name:||SUPPLY OILFIELD & MARINE PERSONNEL SERVICES, INC.|
|POEA License Number:||POEA-112-SB-090312-R|
|Address:||19TH FLOOR, PEARLBANK CENTER, 146 VALERO ST. SALCEDO VILLAGE MAKATI CITY|
|View Complete Company Profile|
|Opening Date:||Dec 01, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Dec 30, 2017|
|Principal:||Dynamic Offshore Limited|
- Must be below fifty (50) years old
- Holding valid Passport, Seaman's Book and SRC
- Holding valid BOSIET / FOET is an advantage
- Must have training certificates: Basic Training, SDSD, COP..etc..
1. Experienced in managing/operating mining production equipments, machineries and/or hydraulic/electrical Power packs and/or Power Generators, pumps..etc,
2. Minimum 3-5 years working experience in the mining industry will be advantageous,
3. Candidates with no mining experience but with in-depth machinery operation experience at least 10 years of relevant experiences will be considered equally,
4. Hands-on production experiences with good trouble-shooting and problem solving skills,
5. Disciplined with positive mind-set and working attitude,
6. High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
7. Able to perform in a fast paced production environment with tight schedules and stringent work quality requirements,
8. Good spoken, reading & written English is required,
9. Physically fit and able to pass pre-employment medical check-up, including drug and alcohol testing. Random drug & alcohol testing will be conducted periodically for all employees.
Beware of the illegal recruiters.