Have you encoded your resume at SeamanJobsite already?
Seafarers who encode their resume to our database and apply to various maritimes jobs receive a higher chance of getting hired. You can forward your resume to all maritime companies and agencies registered to us.
|Encode my Resume||I'm done encoding||No, thanks|
1 Database Content Manager
VESSEL TYPE : ANY VESSEL TYPE
|Agency Name:||PHILIPPINE TRANSMARINE CARRIERS, INC.|
|POEA License Number:||POEA-004-SB-040811-PA|
|Address:||First Maritime Place 7458 Bagtikan Street, San Antonio Village, Makati City, Philippines|
|View Complete Company Profile|
|Opening Date:||Aug 07, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 11, 2018|
The database Content Manager is responsible for maintaining the content of all databases (PMS, Crewing,...).
He / She will act as referee making sure the set guidelines are followed by all users.
The Database Content Manager will be responsible:
- Follow up and approval of all Task Assistant Requests.
- Day to day follow up of content inserted in the databases by different parties.
- Being the liaison between the ships and office staff and the third party company who makes the requested changes and updates to TA.
- Responsible for monitoring the content in the database.
- Responsible for organizing and filing of all maintenance templates.
- Responsible for removing double items in various databases.
- Responsible for coordination between all business units in regards to data input and conventions.
- Responsible for maintaining the agreed data conventions.
- Responsible for reporting to the Business Process Owners and Fleet Managers
The Database Content Manager takes all actions necessary to meet the Responsibilities described above.
The Database Content Manager reports important events to the Fleet Managers and Business process owners.