Have you encoded your resume at SeamanJobsite already?
Seafarers who encode their resume to our database and apply to various maritimes jobs receive a higher chance of getting hired. You can forward your resume to all maritime companies and agencies registered to us.
|Encode my Resume||I'm done encoding||No, thanks|
1 Logistics Officer
VESSEL TYPE : N/a
TRADE ROUTE : N/A
|Agency Name:||MRM PHILIPPINES INC.|
|POEA License Number:||POEA-013-SB-021317-R-MLC|
|Address:||Unit 602 6/F DY International Bldg.1011 Gen. Malvar cor. San Marcelino St. Malate,Manila|
|View Complete Company Profile|
|Opening Date:||Jan 11, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Feb 09, 2019|
STRITCLY NO WALK-INS! WALK-INS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Handles the unit's day today operations
- Instructs seafarers on requirements needed to complete employment requirements.
- Issues referrals for medical clinics, training centers, banks, pre-departure orientation seminars, as appropriate.
- Ensures validity of all required documents, visas and certificates submitted by seafarer.
- Check crew qualifications according to STCW requirements, flag state requirements, principal mandatory and recommended requirements, etc.
- Uphold tasks as required by the immediate supervisor.
- Graduate of any four (4) year course
- Has an experience in working in shipping industry (advantage but not required)
- Preferably with at least a year of working experience
- Independent, analytical and has a strong sense of responsibility
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work in a shipping industry
- Willing to work in Malate, Manila