- Responsible for the overall performance of the technical aspect of the tug boat engine.
- Custodian of all certificates, technical records, files etc.
- Computation and reporting of all requirements for bunkers and lubricants.
- Supervision of Bunkering operations
Supervision of all technical work done onboard.
Develop and implement a PMS on board
Detection of machinery malfunction, location of faults and actions to prevent damage
Practical knowledge of operation and maintenance of marine diesel engines, including pumping and piping systems and steering gears.
Working knowledge of organizing and carrying out safe maintenance and repair procedures
- BS Marine Engineering graduate from recognized institution/school
- MDM or OIC lincensed are welcome to apply
- Copy of licenses, certificates and other qualification documents.
- MARINA STCW endorsement of certificates of position required
- QDC (Quality Documentation Certificate) for non- tanker
- SRIB (Seaman’s Registry Identification Book)
- Valid NBI Clearance
- Valid Medical certificate (from DOH/MARINA accredited clinic)